Monday, December 6, 2010

A Fresh Start With an Awesome Look

I am sooo excited to share with you my new endeavor, Tickles and Time Outs!  This website is defiinetly going to be one of your favorites and I can't wait to share with you all my new ideas, resources, and activities for you and your family!  Starting this new site is a great chance for me to open new doors, get fresh inspiration, and learn all kinds of new things from my readers and partners. As I take the next step in my journey, I ask you to come along with me!  Talk to me and share any ideas and comments you would like.  Also, I encourage you to start you own new endeavors!

As the year begins to come to an end, we are reminded of the wonderful possibilities that we have each day.  The fall leaves blow in the wind, turning and changing as they blow through the trees.  As people, we also change and move through our environments.  Life is a journey full of many mistakes, lessons, and moments...what we make of these moments is how we will become the person we want to be.

As 2010 comes to an end, I am going to be posting many goal setting exercises to help prepare you and your family for the new year.  Let's start thinking now about what we want next year to look like.  What changes do we want to make?  Who do we want to become? What kind of parent will you be? What kind of person will you be?

Let's get focused and make 2011 a great year for yourself and your family!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea - can't wait to play along -)

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, I LOVE the new look! And so glad you FINALLY have a button I can post on my blog (wanna swap? lol find mine on my page) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will definetly! Did you see you were mentioned in my BFF's page?

    ReplyDelete